Let’s plan a kick-ass bachelorette party together.
If you’re here – you’ve got a wedding coming up in your life.
And that means you are BUSY.
Planning a wedding is kinda like being the CEO of a tiny company for 2-24 months. And being in a wedding? Is like being a Senior VP.
You’ve got shit to do to make this wedding happen.
And a bachelorette party?
When exactly are you going to plan that?
You have a life, you have a job, you have a family, you need to sleep sometimes.
And when you do plan it – how do you make sure it’s actually fun?
Boo boo – I’ve got you.
My name’s Madeline, your new personal Internet event planner, and I LOVE this shit.
Instead of going it alone for that milestone bachelorette party in your personal life – whether yours, a friend’s, a family member’s, or anyone else – give yourself a break. Get a planning boost. I’m here to throw you a bone.
There are SO many options for how to celebrate a bachelorette party. And the great and terrible thing about that?
There are no rules.
- You don’t have to do the Magic Mike thing. (But you totally can and I can help!)
- You don’t have to gather your friends up for a destination getaway. (But you totally can and I can help!)
- You don’t have to have phallic paraphernalia all about. (But you totally can and I can help!)
- You don’t have to have matching tank tops or color-coordinated party favors. (But you totally can and I can help!)
The most important thing about bach parties is enjoying quality time and celebrating this special moment in your life with a great group of peeps – NOT pulling your hair out while looking at what seems like the ten-thousandth Pinterest pin of pink novelty sunglasses.
But if there are no rules – where do you even start?
For 2-3 hours of your time over 2-4 weeks, you can walk away with a personalized game plan for throwing a bachelorette party that truly fits YOUR life & the way you want to celebrate.
Why a bachelorette planning service?
- Because Google and Pinterest are a rabbit hole of irrelevant ideas and ain’t nobody got time for that.
- Because even after hours of research finding the options you like best, there’s so much to think of to make sure guests can even make it, let alone have a great time.
- Because my 10 years of event planning experience mean I will help you think of everything – everything – for a fantastic stress-free celebration.
- Because quality time is awesome, and there’s nothing like the quality time you can have during a bachelorette party, they’re always so unique and delightful.
- Because life’s too short to stress out about finding a damn corkscrew!
You have such a knack for thinking of the important-yet-rarely-
remembered items (thong cleaner!) – you’re like my hospitality fairy godmother!
What’s included in the one-time flat rate for this service?
- Guided event assessment questionnaire
- One-on-one call for virtual event walkthrough (60 minutes)
- Collaborative Pinterest board for brainstorming menu, decor, activities, or your other top needs
- Collaborative Google map
- Personalized itinerary options
- Collaborative personalized checklists: task list, supply list, and schedule
- A beautiful stress-free event backed by 10 years of professional event planning experience
- Delightful hangout time with your compassionate, thorough, and sassy virtual hostess!
Now Booking for 2019
Use the form below to hold your spot in line, and let’s chat!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you plan bachelorette parties?
I plan parties nationwide across the US (and sometimes in Canada too)! Headquarters for Where Is The Damn Corkscrew is northern Virginia just outside DC, and I do have a soft spot for my Virginia bachelorettes, but I can help you no matter where you want to celebrate.
How far in advance do I need to start planning a bachelorette party?
Planning can start any time from 1-12 months before the actual bachelorette party. The majority of bachelorette parties I work with occur about 1-3 months before the wedding date.
This 1-3 month party window is a great sweet spot because the bulk of the major wedding planning decisions are made, but it’s not the last-minute, final-dress-fitting, RSVPs-are-changing, something-always-goes-wrong last few weeks before the wedding.
However, there are no rules! Bachelorette parties the day before or the week before the wedding can be a fabulous option, especially if it’s easier for your faraway guests to simply fly in a couple days early. Night-before bachelorette parties are also awesome but keep in mind that I will recommend against the “getting crunk” style of bachelorette if someone in the party needs to make a legally binding agreement within the next 24 hours.
Common bachelorette situations that require closer to 6-12 months of planning:
- Destination bachelorette parties that require flights for the majority of guests
- International travel of any kind
- Bridal party and/or bachelorette party guests are spread out, someone will need to fly
- Strong preferences for specific experiences, destinations, activities, reservations
(Put another way, if you have your heart set on something, let’s lock that shit down NOW)
That all being said – there are no rules! And the Sane Party Planning System is helpful no matter how far along you are in the process. I recommend setting up a “first date” discovery call anyway so we can chat about your situation and see where I could be the most helpful.
How do you handle bookings and confirmations?
Rather than handle reservations and funds for you (because that takes way more time, coordination, and money on both your end and mine), I summarize the next step for how to complete the booking for your recommended itinerary.
For instance, your task list may include the task “Complete reservation for Saturday dinner” and I will provide phone numbers, links, or whatever next step is needed to complete the booking for the option(s) you have selected.
I will never suggest any options that aren’t available at the time or time of year that you are going! I assume no one wants to try to go skiing in Virginia in July, for example. To the best of my ability I will confirm availability for your target bachelorette party date.
Do you require a minimum per-person or total party budget to work with you?
Absolutely not. There’s no budget-shaming here, either on the high-end or the low-end. Every party, no matter the budget, takes planning. And that’s what I help with, is the planning. The Bachelorette Concierge Service is tailored to YOU and your situation. And if your bridal party doesn’t have a ton to set aside for a bachelorette, or you otherwise want to keep it affordable to attend, totally fine. And if you want to go all out and splurge? You got it – I’ll whip up a party plan that will give you the royal treatment even after you work with me.
The great part about a research-based service like this? You get to minimize planning time, no matter what kind of party you throw, and tap into the 10 years of experience that I have so you get a personalized game plan the easy way, rather than doing it all the hard way.
Do you work mostly with the bride or the maid of honor?
Either one! Whoever serves as the primary planner. He/she might not even have an official bridal party title. The service package includes communication with one (1) primary point of contact. Every party and every bridal party and every set of needs is different – so far I’d estimate I’ve worked about 50/50 with brides and bridal party.
But are you SURE I will love my bachelorette party?
Oh HELL yeah. I take great pride in getting to know YOUR situation and making personalized recommendations that YOU will love. No cookie-cutter experiences over here.
Now, of course, no one can guarantee how a group of humans will behave on any given night, no matter how fabulous your dinner rez. The guest list is so crucial and that one’s on you.
But what I CAN do is give you a lovely complete plan for an awesome party, all wrapped up in a pretty Internet bow, and all you need to do is unwrap your custom package, complete the step-by-step instructions, and enjoy.
So how do I get started?
Fill out the form above to schedule your “first date” discovery call! Looking forward to chatting about how we can help you achieve all your #bachgoals
Now Booking for January & February 2019
(For bachelorette parties occurring March 2019 or after)